Our content team is growing! Are you passionate about social media? Do you love creating social media content, tracking how it performs and figuring out ways to increase engagement? Let’s chat!
We’re looking for a Social Media Strategist to serve as our go-to resource for managing social media accounts for clients – in the finance sector and beyond. This position collaborates with the broader account teams to execute the following duties:
- Develop monthly social media calendars
- Brainstorm ongoing social media strategy and ideas
- Schedule and manage the execution of all social media posts on four platforms: Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Monitor and engage with channel activity on a daily basis
- Explore new ideas for clients – research additional tactics we think clients should be doing, consistently propose new ideas, look for strategic ways to engage with and grow followers
- Use data to support recommendations and demonstrate efficacy
The ideal candidate will…
- Have 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Be a positive, dependable, hard worker that pays close attention to detail
- Be very organized and able to self-manage/prioritize tasks to a certain degree
- Have a consistent track record of taking client feedback and putting it into practice
- Maintain a desire to grow and develop new skills
- Have the ability to adopt and project the client’s desired brand voice and tone
- Have a strong working knowledge of social media management tools and best practices (Sprout, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Have a strong knowledge of Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter platforms and the ability to tailor messaging for the audiences on each of those platforms
- Be able to develop and manage social media content for 2-3 client accounts
- Be able to collaborate in a fun, fast-paced agency environment
- Have a basic understanding of how to create a social media graphic (using a platform like Canva, for example) *Not required, but preferred.
Without exception, the successful candidate will embody the agency’s core values:
- Be Accountable – Own your day.
- Be Daring – Challenge convention.
- Be Ready – Embrace uncomfortable.
- Be Teachable – Respect other POVs.
- Be Inspired – Have fun.
Additionally, a successful candidate will be:
- Resourceful and motivated to work independently, while also being a strong contributor in a team environment
- A strategic/critical thinker
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Results driven
- A creative problem solver
- Passionate about learning and keeping up with social media trends
Responsibilities can include, but are not limited to:
- Content Development
- Distill client messaging into content that is audience appropriate and aligned with brand strategy
- Own the development of all social media post copy, including public and private responses to all social media comments and messages (using the outlined best practice guidelines)
- Work with the broader content team to develop monthly social media calendars
- Consult with account managers to align deliverables with client needs
- Manage client-facing workflows required for development and approval
- Community Management
- Scheduling all social media content
- Owning the moderation of all social accounts; utilizing pre-approved response templates
- Escalating complaints and issues to client team accordingly/as needed
- Identifying new opportunities for unique audience engagement
- Reporting and Analytics
- Work with the internal team to develop monthly reports on content performance
- Gathering feedback and insights from client to inform future adjustments to work
- Ability to review analytics platforms (Sprout, Hootsuite, Google Analytics) to glean insights as the basis for future recommendations
Things to Note
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- The position is located in Raleigh, NC.
- Seez operates on a hybrid remote work model with two days in office each week.
- Seez is an equal opportunity employer.